Group Puppy Training -
Spring: Ongoing Weds and Friday evening classes held at 202 K Street South Boston, MA
Call 617-464-1005 for more information & to register for class
- Classes are ongoing based upon availability
- The size of each class is by design to accommodate only 2 pups and up to 2 adults for each dog
- Require puppies be between 8 weeks - 5.5 months of age
- in the care of a local veterinarian; and up to date on vaccinations based on the dogs age, Ask for in home training if you prefer one on one training.
- Students are advanced by skills and you must attend 6 lessons in order to test for the optional Puppy S.T.A.R. Canine Good Citizen test.
- You have the option of 4 or 6 lessons and musts register online, complete a service agreement and attend all lessons
- A 24 hour cancellation policy is enforced on all services. Full payment will be required 24 hours prior to starting the puppy training program.
- Only kind, force free training methods are used in all classes (mark/reward system to help communicate )
- You are responsible for providing a harness, 6 foot leash (NO retractable leashes); and food during training
- All puppy training is provided to students by an AKC evaluator
- Lessons run 60 minutes and include 15 Q&A , 45 min hands on training
- Play and engagement between dogs is included and part of the training session
- lessons are $50 per session. Minimum of 4 sessions and Max 6
Private Puppy Training - in home training by appointment only
- Ideal for Puppy or Adolescent 8 weeks - 12 months
- Training is provided in the privacy of your home and each session is 60 minutes long. You and your dog will learn basic foundation and communication skills to better manage expectations. We go beyond basic manners training to ensure you and your dogs unique and individual needs are met. Working individually allows for tailored training based on your specific needs. You receive homework and have access to the trainer any time during the week for support. You may choose to hire the trainer for however long you need.
- In home training puppy at $125 per 60 minute session
Continuing Education K9 and up - Group Lessons Ongoing
Spring: Based on availability Weds evenings
- Ideal for puppies who have passed Puppy S.T.A.R, Adolescent who have missed formal training 8 weeks - 12 months
- Training is held in a small group setting limited to 2 dogs and 2 adults each dog
- We review and learn training methods to help with adolescent challenges including jumping; come when called; walking on leash
- Lessons are 60 minutes long; purchase a minimum of 4 sessions at $50 per session.
- Call for more information 617-464-1005