At this time we are booking new clients May 2017. If you prefer not to wait or have an urgent matter please see www.CCPDT.org or www.IAABC.org for a list of qualified trainers and behavior consultants.
- Private Training Lessons - private coaching in your home
- Day Training - we do the training for you
- Distance Couching – online training any time anywhere private coaching
- Training for obedience skills and manners – AKC Canine Good Citizen training
- Puppy Training – in home training. AKC Puppy S.T.A.R. pre CGC
- Preparation for Puppy pre K9 and adult Canine Good Citizen title
- Puppy DayCare Play Training - small group of 2-4 pups actively supervised
- Consulting asistance finding and selecting a new puppy or rescue dog -
- Behavior Modification Training - Help with minor, moderate, and major Behavior Problems
- Separation Anxiety Training
- Family Paws Licensed Presenter - Help with planning for a baby, toddler in home
- Custom Training Programs
- Programs for Dog Friendly Offices
- Programs relating to Canine Behavior and Handling
- Programs for Shelter Staff, Veterinary hospitals, Daycare/boarding facilities.
- Training Walks
Vivian Zottola, CPDT, CSAT, CBCC
Boston K9 Concierge LLC
202 K Street South Boston, MA 02127
Vivian Zottola is a Dog Behavior and Training Specialist providing programs for a wide range of issues, including reactivity and aggression due to fear, anxiety and stress. In addition to Behavior Modification Training and structured obedience training for people and their dogs of all breeds and ages, she also offers Programs and Presentations for Dog Friendly work place environments.
- Certified Behavior Consultant (CBCC-KA),
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA),
- Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT) ,
- AKC Evaluator,
- Board Member of the New England Dog Training Club; Canine Good Citizen Trainer for (NEDTC.org),
- Pets for Vets, Trainer specializing in PTSD, Volunteer
- Consultant for the Center for Canine Behavior Studies (CCBS.org), Volunteer
Insured: by the Business Insurers of the Carolinas to provide training services at my facility or on site client locations.
Training Methods: Utilizing only proven, science-based effective and humane training methods! Positive training without pain or intimidation – get the behaviors you want without harsh corrections.